Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Enjoying our new view....


Hello & Happy New Year! I hope you all made it through the Holiday Season without a scratch. Today I am sharing a glimpse of the view we will have off our covered deck.




The little amount of snow we had the other day has turned into puddles already. 




The Pond we enjoy is filled with ducks and many other birds such as the blue heron and our very our hummingbird! We put up the feeder and he was there within minutes. 


The photos below were ones I shot the week in November that we moved in. We purchased a heater for the space but I think we will enjoy it more in February when Spring arrives here on the Island. 




 We were not able to spend our usual time in Arizona this Winter but this is a great place to spend January through March this year....  
Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Wanda



7 comments:

  1. I understand you did not go to Arizona this time, it´s beautiful here on your covered deck. The view on the pond is wonderful, wish you lots of joy with the heater on in early spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful place to sit and enjoy the beauty around you :-) Have a wonderful new year!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a beautiful place Wanda. Have a good time there! A Happy New Year to you as well.

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, it really looks great. I love the print of your seat covers. Such a lovely view, it will be wonderful to sit out on the verandah. A good choice to settle down overthere!
    Love from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you are enjoying this beautiful place Wanda! I hope you are having great weather there. It has been a cold, snowy and windy winter here. I can hardly believe that it is already the middle of Feb. though, and sooner than I'm ready, the winter will be over.
    Thank you so much for coming by and leaving your sweet note.
    many hugs for you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a beautiful setting! All the birds and wildlife you will see. We would just love it. I know you will too! Beautiful with a little snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I truly look forward to seeing your hand embroiered tea towels on your blog one day. Good on you that you use them!, that's what they were made for: to be functional and beautiful at the same time!

    ReplyDelete