Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Winter Home in Arizona


Hello my Blogging friends
We have purchased a Winter home in Arizona and we are busy decorating and renovating. Tonight I am sharing with you some pieces I have redone with Annie Sloan Old White and new fabric.
The two photos below are the before shots... (I hope you noticed that ;  )  )



We found two of the chairs above at a Consignment store and the chair and the dining table at a Goodwill store nearby. I scouted out a lovely shop that sold AS Chalk paint and the rest is history....







I love this upholstery fabric and it coordinates nicely with the area rug I found at Garden Ridge. What a store that is!  



The colour scheme we have used is allot different than our condo in Canada but I am loving it.
I hope you enjoyed the little peek into our home away from home...
Blessings
Wanda  

If you are interested in checking out my new Blog about updating our Park Model here is the link.
http://vacationhomeparkmodel.blogspot.com




4 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a home in Arizona too! I'm loving what you did to your two chairs, they are just awesome. Great fabric too! Thanks for sharing, enjoy the decorating!
    Have a great day.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought a winter home in the states!!!??? How awesome is that Wanda! Isn't retirement just the best!!! I loved seeing what you have been doing with your new home on your other blog. Love the clear glass in the cabinet doors and I also love what you have done with these chairs! I would be in heaven if I had two houses to decorate :)))
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comment you left on Kris' blog on my guest post. It made me feel so blessed to know you Wanda!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you purchased a winter home ;-) I love your new chairs, the fabric is just yummilious my friend, now if I could only have a vacation....hummmm....lol....

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice transformation! Great job on finding the furniture... what a savings and they look so much better.

    A winter home! Now that is what I need! :)

    ReplyDelete