Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Remembering On Mother's Day....



Happy Mother's Day! Today I am remembering my Mother and Grandmother's as we celebrate Mother's Day.
The photo above is my Mother at 18 years of age. Below was taken at 70 years of age. 
This is the first Mother's Day we will celebrate since she passed away so it will be filled with memories of wonderful times spent together.




My Grandmother Laura below with my Mother and Aunt taken in 1934.



Great Grandmother Agnes with Grandmother Laura and her siblings.




Great Grandmother Flora below




Step Grandmother Anne with my Grandfather Andy.




I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day with your loved ones!

Blessings,

Wanda

7 comments:

  1. Hi Wanda,

    Such beautiful photos of all your dear family.
    Thinking of you and sending hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wanda...I'm sure your Mama will be looking down on you with all the love a mother's heart can hold.

    Still, it is hard to lose our Moms.

    It's never really the same, you know?

    I wish you blessings this Mother's Day and always. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda que lindos recuerdos y las fotos maravillosas, que pases un feliz día y que esos recuerdos te acompañen siempre.Besos.Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be a difficult Mother's day for you Wanda. Thinking of you and hope you have lots of beautiful memories to cherish.

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wanda,
    Such nice family photos, thanks for sharing those with us. I'm sure it was a bitter sweet day for you, but thank God for happy memories. Have a great week!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a great photos. How blessed you are to have copies of all of them. Your Momma, beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing photos of family Wanda. You have some special ones of the generations of mothers in your family. I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day dear friend!

    I loved the beautiful photos of your trip to Victoria. Just gorgeous!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete