Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Weekend!



Hello my friends.. I am sharing with you our newest purchases for our condo. We live in a small Valley community and loving the quant little shops and festivals that are held here.  Last weekend we found a local art show held in a resident's home. The oil painting above is so beautiful I can't stop smiling when I look at it. The artist is local to the area and paints in the soft dreamy shades I love to decorate with. 



 I found this little cake tray at Winners which is the Canadian version of TJ Maxx. 





I hope you are enjoying a weekend filled with Family.... Love & Laughter! Take care..


Hugs,
Wanda

7 comments:

  1. I love your new painting Wanda!!! All the hues I love so much. I can only imagine how pretty it is in your new home.

    I am wondering if you love Winners as much as I love TJ Maxx? I can't stay away from the place.

    Not that I would ever want to ;)

    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so dreamy....she must have had you in mind when she painted it!

    That's a sweet plate too and now I am craving cake - ha!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painting is divine. Thanks for stopping by today. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty items you have scooped up!! love the painting just gorgeous :)

    xo~Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wanda,
    I love the soft romantic look of your new painting-it will look lovely in your new home.

    Thank you for your prayers for Lucas.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda, Your new painting is beautiful! The tray is adorable too.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that this lovely painting is ideal for you, especially since it makes you smile.

    ReplyDelete