Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vintage Jewelry Collection..Last pieces


Welcome again to my little Blog! I hope you have enjoyed a glimpse into my (addiction) collection of jewelry pieces. These pieces are the last ones I will be posting about and I hope you enjoy seeing them! 


I love the Royal pieces below...



The cufflinks below were worn by my Grandfather and I will treasure them always! My W pin was a gift I was given as a child and still wear it to this day... 




My blue topaz ring is one of my favourites and this photo does not show its real beauty.






Thank you for stopping in today ... What do you like to collect? Have a wonderful week!


Hugs,
Wanda

6 comments:

  1. The blue braclet is divine. All are fun, but it is my favorite. Thanks for sharing and stopping by. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adoring your royal pieces! and are the first ones Eisenberg or Weiss? My what a beautiful collection.....fit for a queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you have lovely things! I love the way you have shown them off! I much prefer vintage jewelry. I don't even ever have to wear it. I just enjoy looking at the few pieces I have. Thanks so much for letting me know you came by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked looking through the jewelry box with you. I looked at the other posts too, amethyst is my birthstone as well. You have some really beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, it's so gorgeous and so is the beautiful piece that it's all laying on...WOW!

    xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pieces, Wanda, and I hope you have lot of occasions to wear them.
    I love the old boxes that go with them.

    ReplyDelete