Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Monday, August 1, 2011

Enjoying Life..


Thank you for stopping in again today! As you can see we are all settled in to our new Condo  and we are loving it!


The open plan is something we are getting used to too but so far so good. Our poor little 8 x 10 storage room is packed full so we will have allot of different looks with changes in pictures and accessories. 



We have purchased a Robot Roomba to do our vacuuming so we are going to have to find something to do with our spare time as we no longer have a garden to manage either... oh life is good!






I kept allot of my red transferware china as I love it so much!




Behind this door is the laundry room which is not that exciting with our stacking washer & dryer..furnace etc.


The view of the Valley hills is glorious but not easily photography as you can see...





Our second bedroom makes a wonderful reading ....sitting room
where I can relax and enjoy my collection of Victoria magazines.




I hope you enjoyed your visit today... stop in again!


Blessing,


Wanda

11 comments:

  1. Wanda,
    Your place is looking very lovely and cozy.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a wonderful job...everything looks beautiful. And I want that living room rug!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW, Wanda, it's so beautiful!!! And I love those taupe chairs--they're spectacular!! xo Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Miss Wanda. Change is good. One day I will not have a yard and I'm already liking the idea. I'm tired of weedin'! :(

    BEAUTIFUL!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda,
    It looks beautiful!! Our plan is for a 2 bedroom apartment or a 2 bedroom single floor townhouse....

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wanda,
    It looks truly wonderful. I can imagine you still feel like a stray cat in your new surroundings, but soon you will feel all settled. It looks nice and cosy and comfortable.
    We need so little in fact, too much stuff clutters our mind.
    Lots of happiness in your new condo!
    have a happy day!
    Jacoba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wanda,
    It all looks lovely! You did a great job decorating it.

    Enjoy,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your new place is divine. looks so cozy ad everything already in its place. I was attracted to your blog title. I am your newest follower. Please drop by some time and see me at, My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wanda it is gorgeous! I am so pleased to see you still have my rug.lol! This will be just a joy to live in! You have decorated it so beautifully.
    sending hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanda, your condo looks beautiful!!I love the way you decorated it.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so many pretty things! It is all coming together so nicely!
    rene

    ReplyDelete